Early morning at the Loop Beach in Cotuit... As you can see, we are never alone. It's the human condition.
The nice lady in the left snapping away with her camera walked up to me as I was standing behind my tripod and asked, "Would you yell at me if I am in your shot?"
To which I responded in my kindest tone... "Obviously not." She looked puzzled and then asked what I meant... I really wish people wouldn't ask me to clarify some things...
I again responded in my kindest tone... "If I was going to yell at you for being in the shot, I would have done so about a half an hour ago..."
I don't respond well to leading questions especially when they are of the passive aggressive nature.
Overall and knowing myself as well as I do, I have to say I did my best... I go into these photographic opportunities that nature has given to ALL of us knowing this can happen. Next time I will move the camera closer to the water...
Fast Talkin by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/
Loop Sunrise 9-10-17 vid lapse aerial silks | |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 59 views views | 72 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 10 Sep 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét